Speaking of dolls in the horror movie, pygmariolism or creating a wax doll with a flesh-and-blood human beings, or evil spirit haunting , but would be the most facile stage setting. Such banal setting in this movie , was not used, I do not know well until the end what doll mean.
The man of the hero it is drawn into the cult, but I do not know what the cult is background of what teaching, which was Buddhism because its religious statue are placed, but in front of that black man has hit the drums of Africa, African dance is danced accordingly.
Doll was the tool to dominate the believers, like the Japanese straw doll Ushinotokimairi, for they can give pain by piercing the needle, but that is not a force of up to deadly, man lover her look-alike doll stabbed a needle into the chest , but it is only effect to go to the hospital for pain.
Finally, eventually, lovers are able to escape from the cult, because it is too cult, it is noticed to become the last that I do not know they might have worship what.
No comments:
Post a Comment